1. Nobles has no conflicts: Nobles is a management company. We do not want to be in your community for real estate, selling insurance, title insurance, or any kind of solicitation. Some companies discount their fees to be able to solicit its members and the associations vendors. Because of our policy, there is never a conflict.
2. Never mark up invoices: The board of directors see the invoices from the vendor. There are management companies that discount their fees then mark up the invoices.
3. Accounting of your finances: No one person in the accounting department does more than one job. One person writes the checks, another person balances your accounts then produces your financial. I sign off on all checks. Checks and balances are in place so there is no opportunity of miss use of your funds.
4. Aggressive collecting of bank foreclosed property maintenance fees: We have an excellent track record of collecting maintenance fees due the association even beyond the six months the state says the banks are responsible. Other banks and attorneys have commented that they wish other management companies were as aggressive in collections.
5. Team effort: At our inter office meetings, all managers share information on their associations. In event your regular manager is off work or unable to perform request, other managers are able to cover intelligently.
6. Nobles is not too large or too small: Nobles is a small company in that your association means something to us. Not just a number. We work to service and manage your association to keep the account. Our service is personal and are here to please. If there is something we are not doing, we want to know.
7. Longevity: Over half of our accounts have been with us for over 10 years.
8. Easy to read and understand financials.
Every company that's worth its salt should have a signature. That is, a certain something which makes its organization uniquely recognizable and worthy of a discerning customer. At Nobles Management, Inc. we think we have something special, but that determination must reside with you -- just as it has with our many satisfied customers. So here's what we're all about . . . you be the judge!
Management that makes sense.
· 35 YEARS REAL ESTATE AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE - 20 YEARS IN OHIO/ 15 YEARS FLORIDA
· MANAGE (HOMEOWNER AND CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATIONS)
. LICENSE MANAGERS
. TEACHING STAFF FOR NEW BOARD MEMBERS
· FULL TIME BOOKKEEPER STAFF
· BACK-UP CLERICAL AND ASSISTANT STAFF
· 24 HOUR ANSWERING SERVICE
· DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE . . .SUNWATCH ON ISLAND ESTATES - CONCEPT TO FRUITION . . . DEVELOPMENT, MARKETING, MANAGING, BUILT MAINTENANCE TEAM, PERFORMED ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT
· PERSONALLY SERVED BOARD EXPERIENCE - 15 YEARS/ 3 ASSOCIATIONS (INCLUDING MARINA EXPERIENCE)
· DEVELOPER TO HOMEOWNER TURNOVER EXPERIENCE
· OFFICE LOCATION - ISLAND ESTATES CLEARWATER
· WATERFRONT EXPERTISE-SEA WALLS/SUBMERGED LEASES
· ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES/CODE/REGULATORY EXPERIENCE
· REALTOR AND OWNER "FRIENDLY" WITH QUICK TURN-AROUND OF INSURANCE VERIFICATIONS, MORTGAGE FORMS, TITLE COMPANY INQUIRIES, CONDO APPROVALS. REAL ESTATE ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE.
* CONVENIENT ISLAND ESTATES/CLEARWATER OFFICE